Drain and Sewer
- Maintenance Agreement
Home » Water Heaters
Water Heaters in Broomall, PA
Your water heater is an important part of your daily routine. In fact, it’s important for more tasks than you may realize, like washing dishes, doing laundry, or even just for rinsing fruit without freezing your hands! Make sure your water heater is always in good condition by scheduling annual maintenance services for your water heater and calling Murphy's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning when you need water heater repair or replacement.
We install the top brands, and we service all makes and models. Your water heater in Broomall, PA is in good hands with a company that has been in business over 40 years.
Give our team a call at 610-461-6502 or fill out our quick form to request an estimate on water heater services in Broomall, PA and the surrounding area.
Our Water Heater Installations
We install water heaters of all sizes for residential and commercial properties throughout Broomall, PA. We are happy to explain all of your options and the associated costs for any of the systems we specialize in. Take a peek at some of your options.
- Tank Water Heaters – This is the most common water heater found in residential and commercial properties. A large storage tank keeps hot water throughout the day, and it’s typically a cost–effective installation.
- Gas – Gas water heaters are usually the most cost–efficient in the long run, since the cost of natural gas is typically less expensive than the cost of electricity to generate heat.
- Electric – We also install electric tank water heaters. But if you need a larger tank, we recommend heat pump water heaters, which use electricity to move heat from place to place, a more efficient process than heat production.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters – This is a high–efficiency alternative to the standard electric tank water heater. Heat pumps are often used for heating and cooling a home, but the same technology allows for effective and efficient hot water tanks as well.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Tankless water heaters reduce energy and fuel consumption because they only need to run when you turn on a hot water tap in your home. This way, energy is not wasted throughout the day heating water you are not using.
Need Water Heater Repairs?
If you need water heater repairs, give us a call as soon as possible. When a water heater is leaking, we can provide repairs 24 hours a day. You should also schedule an appointment even if the problem seems small. A lack of hot water or a strange noise in the tank could indicate a safety issue, or it may develop into a larger repair issue.
Our specialists can show up to diagnose and repair any water heater, even if we were not your original installers. And our motto, "Integrity before Profit," means that we would never recommend a hot water heater replacement unless it would truly be of benefit.
We Recommend Annual Water Heater Maintenance
You can prevent sudden water heater failure by scheduling maintenance services once a year. Annual maintenance can reduce the amount of repairs you need over the years, and it helps to improve efficiency. Ask about our affordable maintenance plans for your plumbing system.
We install and service top brands like Bradford–White. But we never try to push a product or service you don’t need. For more information about our installations and water heater services, call Murphy's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today. We have provided excellent service in the Broomall, PA area since 1976.