Drain and Sewer
- Maintenance Agreement
Heat Pumps in Broomall, PA
Could a heat pump be the home comfort solution you need? It’s a comfort system unlike any other. The heat pump system uses refrigeration to cool down the house in the summer and warm it up as temperatures drop. Typically, a system can only provide heating or cooling—not both. But heat pump technology is different and more efficient than many other types of systems.
To learn more about heat pumps, contact our friendly staff. We also provide heat pump repair services, and we are available 24 hours a day if your system breaks down. And we can provide routine heat pump maintenance to keep your system running comfortably and efficiently. Call Murphy's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today, providing excellent service in the Broomall, PA area for over 40 years!
How a Heat Pump Works
A heat pump is a unique system in that most of the same components are used for both cooling and heating. A refrigerant line allows for refrigerant, a chemical blend, to cycle between the inside and outside components. As it passes through the inside of your home in cooling mode, refrigerant is able to absorb heat as it evaporates, and then release heat as it condenses at the outside coil.
This is how an air conditioner cools your home—by removing heat. As temperatures drop, the process reverses. When you move the thermostat into heating mode, refrigerant can absorb heat from the outdoors and move it inside.
This is an efficient process because, as it turns out, exchanging heat is a far more efficient process than generating heat (like a furnace or portable heater would do). Efficiency can drop as it gets colder, but backup electric heating strips ensure you still get the heat you need.
Our Heat Pump Services
At Murphy's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning our technicians are here to help you with all of your heating and cooling needs. If you already have a heat pump, or you’re trying to get the right unit into your home, just give us a call. Take a look at the services we can offer for your comfort system.
- Heat Pump Installation – The heat pump systems we install come from some of the top brands in the industry. We will work with you through the entire process, from the initial consultation and sizing to the final inspection.
- Heat Pump Repair and Replacement – We only recommend heat pump replacement if we truly think it is your best and most cost–effective option. Otherwise, our licensed technicians use their expertise to locate problems promptly and provide the best possible repair.
- Heat Pump Maintenance – Prevent problems from coming up with our maintenance services, designed to make your equipment last and to potentially lower your monthly bills.
We Service Heat Pumps in Broomall, PA
Murphy's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is a trusted name in home comfort services throughout the Broomall, PA area. Heat pumps must be installed properly in order to run smoothly, and they require routine maintenance for optimal efficiency and a long lifespan. Why should you call us for your heat pump system needs?
- We put integrity before profit. Our technicians are not trained to sell you a product you don’t need. They only want to make sure you are comfortable.
- Technicians are available to assist you 24/7, 365 days a week.
- Our techs are licensed and NATE–certified and carry numerous other certifications.
- Our maintenance plan includes waived overtime fees and 10–30% off repairs.
- You can always reach the owners or supervisors for personalized service you can trust.
- We have been providing excellent service for over 40 years.