Drain and Sewer
- Maintenance Agreement
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Indoor Air Quality in Broomall, PA
The people on your commercial property count on you to keep the building in good shape and running smoothly. That means having a quality heating and AC system to maintain temperatures. But it also means keeping the property healthy so that employees, tenants, and/or clientele are comfortable spending time at your commercial space.
This starts with an indoor air quality system. Murphy's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning installs and services indoor air quality systems from some of the top brands, including air filtration systems, air purifiers, ultraviolet light systems, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers. We customize IAQ solutions to your building’s particular needs, and we always provide prompt and professional service. Call our team to learn more about our commercial indoor air quality products and services for Broomall, PA businesses.
Air Purifiers and Air Filtration Systems
The filter within your commercial air conditioning and heating systems may not actually help to improve commercial indoor air quality that much. Although your air filter is effective at blocking out particles of a certain size, people in the building might still struggle with allergy symptoms and illnesses triggered by allergens and microorganisms that slip through the cracks.
Our air cleaning systems can ensure that your air conditioner is protected from damage while also keeping the air you breathe free of contaminants. We install the following commercial IAQ systems, which work with your HVAC equipment to make your building’s air healthier.
- Electronic Air Cleaners – Ionization charges particles in the air, allowing particles to cling to a surface of the opposite charge. This is more effective than a filter which is often limited in the size of the particles it can trap.
- UV Air Purifiers – An air purifier that uses UV (ultraviolet) light is most effective at sterilizing the air of germs. Bacteria and viruses are instantly killed and sterilized as they pass through UV light, so they are safe to breathe in.
- Air Filtration Systems – Choosing the wrong air filter or air filtration system can result in blocked airflow throughout your home. Let our technicians assist you, and make sure your air is clean and your commercial AC and heating equipment runs efficiently.
Commercial Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers in Broomall, PA
The quality of the air in your building is affected by more than the temperature. Humidity levels make a big difference on your comfort levels throughout the year. You may choose a humidifier or dehumidifier to help maintain efficiency or because you have received complaints from the people on your property. We recommend these systems for very different purposes.
- Humidifier – People usually turn on their humidifiers in the winter, when the dry air can cause chapped lips, dry skin, and frequent illness. On some properties, higher humidity levels are important because wood furniture and other products can be damaged by the dry air.
- Dehumidifier – A dehumidifier is better for the summer months. Excessive moisture in the air can make a building seem a lot warmer, resulting in higher AC costs.
We also offer services for all of the systems you use to control indoor air quality on your property. If it seems like your commercial air cleaner or humidifier is not working properly, give us a call. Or, get the right indoor air quality system for your commercial property in Broomall, PA from the top brands in the industry. Make Murphy's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning your first choice.