Spring is on the horizon, but we’re still immersed in the cold temperatures of winter. Honestly, you’ve made it through the hardest part of the year, but there’s one question that you need to ask yourself—how is your home’s heater doing? Is it still performing well?
The answer to this first question should be something along the lines of…
“It’s doing great!”
“I haven’t had any problems!”
And the answer to this second question should be an emphatic yes. If you can’t say that your personal answers align with any of these, then it might be time for heater repair in Springfield, PA. We’re the professionals that are going to get your home heating right.
A Few Signs That You Need Heating Repair Work
If you’ve ever needed heater repair in your home, then you know that it’s something that can sneak up on you. Although it’s probably been this way in the past, it doesn’t have to be this way in the future. Watch out for these signs of a heating repair need in your home:
- Odd Noises: Do you notice some weird noises going on in your home? Maybe you’re startled whenever your heater comes on because there are odd, loud noises going on in your home. You should never hear crazy sounds coming from your heater. If you do, then you need to schedule an appointment with our professionals.
- Short Cycling: Does your heater turn on, run for a short amount of time, stop, and then start up again shortly after? This is something that we call “short cycling” in the industry and although it doesn’t seem like a big deal, it’s something that can wear down your heater in no time. Don’t stand for it—call our team.
- Low Heat Levels: Do you feel like your heater could blow a little harder? You might not notice this problem at the source, in fact, you’re probably more aware of the symptoms. If you’re turning your heater up more and more throughout the day or leaving it running on high for extended amounts of time, then it’s time to schedule an appointment with us.
- Burning Odors: If you’ve got a furnace in your home, then smelling a burning odor when your heater runs is a bad A burning or dusty odor is a sign that your heater is an advanced state of disrepair. A problem like this can put your safety in jeopardy—make sure you schedule an appointment ASAP.
- High Heating Costs: Is your heating bill through the roof? Your heating bill should be reasonable even if your heater is working against some frigid temperatures outside. If this isn’t the case, then you need to make sure that you come to our professionals. You’re battling against inefficiency at home and we can be the team to get it right.
If you’re looking for a great team of professionals, you’ve found them in our team. Make sure you go with us when you want quality work.
Contact Murphy’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today to schedule an appointment with our professionals. Integrity Before Profit.