Drain and Sewer
- Maintenance Agreement
Generators in Broomall, PA
What would you do if the power went out right now? You would certainly lose your internet connection, but think about what else you would give up. Your furnace or air conditioner would fail, and temperatures could be intolerable in the middle of winter. Your refrigerator and the lights would go out too, and you might have no idea when the power will return.
A generator helps to keep your home running when you lose power. Typically, a whole-house generator hooks up to the natural gas connection in your home, meaning you don’t have to worry about refilling the fuel. An automatic standby generator detects when the electricity goes out, restoring power quickly.
We install and service generators in Broomall, PA and throughout Delaware County. And we always put integrity before profit, making sure you are matched up with the best system for your home. Call Murphy's Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. We have been providing excellent service for over 40 years.
Why You Should Invest in a Whole–House Generator
When you decide that you need a new generator, you may look at a few different options. A portable generator costs less than a whole–house generator. However, it’s certainly not as easy to use, and you miss out on all of these benefits.
- Restore power to all or most of the home. While a portable generator is limited in how many things it can power, a whole–house generator can restore everything, including the lights and air conditioner.
- Save money on groceries and hotel bills. Something you can lose quickly in a power outage is your groceries, but a generator prevents this. In some cases, people realize they need to stay elsewhere for a night or two when the power goes out, but the generator can also save you the hotel bills.
- Stay comfortable. Without a heater or air conditioner, you are not comfortable, and it could even be dangerous for some family members.
- Protect your home. If you have a sump pump, a whole–house generator keeps it running and prevents costly, messy floods.
- No need to lift a finger. Portable generators require you to untangle cords and do a lot of work to get only a few appliances up and running. With an automatic standby generator, the transfer switch kicks in to power the entire home within seconds.
We offer generator installation and repair in Broomall, PA. Call us to learn more about your options. We recommend an automatic standby generator with a transfer switch for the best possible experience.
Our Generator Services
We offer generator installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance services. We will always work to find you the best possible deal on a new generator, as we believe in our motto: "Integrity before Profit." We offer financing options and discounts for veterans and seniors. And we will only recommend that you replace an older generator if it’s really your most cost–effective option.
We provide prompt, professional repair if your generator is not working properly. And we can come by for a generator maintenance session as well. Call our team for complete generator services in Broomall, PA or throughout Delaware County. We appreciate your call.